Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

random..




You are the sun to me
Because you brighten my day

You are the moon to me
Because you light my way

You are the sea to me
Because your love is endless

You are a map to me
Because you brought me to happiness

You are a book to me
Because we are the story

You are a tree to me
Because you support me fully

You are keys to me
Because you set me free

You are air to me
Because you surround and hold me

You are a glove to me
Because you fit me like one

You are the earth to me
Because you are my foundation

You are water to me
Because you keep me living

You are food to me
Because you satisfy me so

You are the wind to me
Because you encourage to keep going

You are my love to me
Because to you I am dear

You are a tissue to me
Because you wipe away my tears

You are a teddy to me
Because you comfort me like it.

You are a Blanket to me
Because you make me warm

You are a song to me
Because you bring me joy

You are the stars to me
Because your love cannot be counted

You are my heart to me
Because you own it all



No comments: