Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

just wandering..!!

i just finish my third year a.k.a 6th sem and on august i'll be at 7th sem..

and for most of my friend, 7th sem is their last sem before they proceed with clinical at 8th sem as they are a fast learner and very smart enough in their study and they deserve it...

but for me...
it another way round..
im a slow learner not smart enough in studying as overall im an average student or maybe a lil bit lower than average..

why is it because most of my friend only have 2-3 subjects more to finish before going to clinical but me... still have a few subjects and maybe my clinical on 9th sem..

it still fresh in my mind when all of us are together in 1st sem then on 2nd sem i still can catch-up with them but starting 3rd sem, i was left behind as i can't follow their pace and this really make me look stupid (but im really stupid in real life)...

and as a result, maybe i will not join them to do clinical together on 8th sem as im still blaming myself for what had happen to me...


p/s:

stupid people doing stupid things. im a loser baby - please kill me instead

4 comments:

choco - dillo - lillo said...

jgn la cmni..
u r not a loser..
xpe, slow and steady k?..
i wish u all d best..
truskn usaha anak muda!!
jgn tukar course sudah,
nnti susah sy nk hire org len jd personal dentist sy..
huhuhu..

aliaa said...

relax2.. aku pn loser gk sumtyme.. usaha lagi.. huhu..

amy emyla said...

yeah2
i'm feel da same too
alwiz be a loser
aishh~~

BuRN said...

to choco - dillo - lillo
erm.. personal dentist awk?? xpelah.. baik awk g crk doc len.. kalu sy yg jd personal dntist awk.. alamatnya abis la gigi awk suma... sbb seyes sy pkr cm i make a wrong choice now.. i should take the utp offer before... haih...

to aliaa..
yeke ko kdg2 rs loser.. tp ak rs prasaan ko 2 xstruk ak kot.. ak mcm dh prh je nie.. adoi..

to amy...
lepak2...
kalu ko ckp ko always the loser maknanya ak lg truk la dr ko...
adoi..