Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

the normal guy...

it's been a while i didn't updated my life...
but what can i do as if i dunno what to write about... haha...

just a short update...

last week i had stepped down from my post as 'bendahari' PKPMI-CM... it's kinda sad as i love my post very much but my term as expired...

but being the normal student in medan is kinda fun n not stressful as it used to be and the good things is that everyday i have a lot of extra time which i dunno how to kill them off...

but i won't as easy as that as this semester im attached to the stressful schedule as my class start at 7 am till 4 pm everyday...

but there is an 'peribahasa' - bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian

hopefully my path to the future is as easy as going around malaysia using PLUS.. haha


lifestyle of rich and famous

2 comments:

aShaBuLz said...

susah gak guna PLUS sekarang...tol n jalan kadang2 kurang elok..hihi.

suka jawatan bendahari ek...mata duitan..wawawawawa!!!

BuRN said...

hahaa...
sejak ak jd bndahari...
ak smakin rjn menabung tp lepas tamat tempoh makanya tabiat menabung ak pun tamat tempoh gak.. haha