Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

another day...

todays exam is GTP (full denture) and alhamdulillah that i can answered it all with only a few problem but it's kinda makes me a bit scared and nervous as did i make careless mistake when answering the questions...

may god give guidance and bless to the lectures that mark my paper... huhu

a few days ago someone approached me and asked, "why did you upload especially nasyid and jiwang songs recently?"

haha... interesting question but i wanna state here...

all songs that i put in my blog had nothing to do with my real life but i enjoyed listen to it as it is an interesting song to listen to...

2 comments:

Ili said...

"all songs that i put in my blog had nothing to do with my real life but i enjoyed listen to it as it is an interesting song to listen to..."

acacaca...statement...tak ley blah...
hakhakhak...mengaku je la....lalalal~~

BuRN said...

hahaha...
btul la...
bt apa aku nk tipu...
korg je suka bt spekulasi suma nie...