Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

membe oh membe...

it is true, that some people says that without friend our life won't be completed

i think it is true..





just think about it, without them what we gonna be as because of them, what we are now..
friends far more important than anything in the world although in this world there are many type of friends such as backstabber, loyal friend, or friend that only there when they need us and so on..
i have been friend with all type of people from the most humble to the arrogant one..
but sometimes i quite choosy in making friends as don't wanna be friend that gonna do more harm to me...
but whatever it is...




im gonna say thank you for all my friends from my kindergarten till now although we never keep in touch after we had to move on our life respectively...
just gonna let you know that im lucky enough to be one of your friend list as without all of you and make my world colourful enough for me to live in and make me brave enough to face the societies.



and i also wanna say sorry for all my wrong doing that i did it on purpose or accidentally that hurt your feeling or make you feel sick of me as for me it is only a joke but for you my friends it is beyond the limits...

7 comments:

aShaBuLz said...

huhuhuhu....sapa sokong hati burn dh makin jiwang?? angkat tgn!!! yeehaa!!

p/s: thanks 4 being 1 of my freind too..haha.

BuRN said...

ahaha...
ko mmg pndi buat spekulasi ye ashabulz...
xpe2...

seb baik aku kat cnie...
kalu x abih la kpala ko aku sekeh.. huhu

amy emyla said...

Sounds pathetic huh? But that's the thing I think it makes me happy most...having friends...

=D

aShaBuLz said...

amboi...mentang2 ak dh botak...ala time ko balik ak dh ada rmbut..ko yg botak..jaga la...haha

BuRN said...

you're rite amy.. haha...

najmi (^-^) said...

faiz da botak..benitez kn..huhu..emm knp kucing umh ak pn leyh bg komen nh..

BuRN said...

haha..
siot tul mu din...
nk kn nie..