Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

better man

sometimes when I'm all alone, i keep wondering whether i become a better man every minutes n every day that keep changing simultaneously. but until now the big Q still keep asking myself although the answers won't pop out easily just like a snap.but then although i can't answer the big Q, peoples that surround me seem have the answer for the big Q.

but i don't wanna know what their answer because most of it comes from the perception but not about what is me really but some people say that i quite arrogant but the truth is i won't be friendly enough if i don't know that person as frankly to say I'm really not good in communicate with others... what a stupid person i am.. haha...

some say i too kind and it make other easily takes advantages on me and when i thought about it, sometimes it's true as when others in need, they will say anything even giving me the world so that i can help them but when i'm really in need nobody would care less about me... what a cruel world has become...

but in the end, although the big Q still left unanswered, for me i am what i am...
so fuck off others as i don't care what you are and what you are.. damn...

6 comments:

aShaBuLz said...

hahahaha...an emotional entry eh...huhu. rilek r bro...need my help, juz roger k. u r who u r...its up to u to change the way u r...others can give opinion or talk behind your back..but its all that they can do. u who move the world..so stay put n cheers~

BuRN said...

hahhaa
very inspiring advise.. huhu

Anonymous said...

ahaks..better man ha?..
better man needs companion..go look 4 sumone 'special' la bos..ubai byk contact..huhu

amy emyla said...

Surprisingly you still haven’t figured that big Q out...ngee~~

BuRN said...

sumone special??
siapakah itu wahai anon..??
huhu..
walaupun ubai byk contact tp komfem la aku dpt yg xbest suma sbb ubai dh cilok dlu yg best2.. hahaha

BuRN said...

to amy..
yup..
untill now i can't figured out what the big Q is...
haiya..


anyway..
welcome to my blog.. huhu